Sunday, March 27, 2016

Food and Drink at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge


These two cards were so fast and easy! I wanted to do something for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Food and Drink, and I wanted to use the Freshly Brewed stamp set and my new Distress Crayons.  


Using the Distress Crayons, I scribbled blocks of colour onto Ranger Speciality Stamping Paper because the surface is slightly slick and the crayons went on beautifully.  I smudged with my finger here and there and then stamped.  So easy!  

The 'New Job' sentiment was computer generated, cut up and scribbled with more distress crayon colour before popping up on foam.  The Happy Birthday is from Simon Says Clear Stamps Birthday Messages.

I'd like to enter these into:


Thanks for visiting! Ger x

Supplies:

Freshly Brewed blueprint stamps
Distress Crayons
Ranger Speciality Stamping Paper
Papermania Textured Card
Neenah Solar White card


1 comment:

  1. Ohh I cannot decide which one is my favorite!! I think I like them both!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp! Monday Challange
    Hugs, Zoey

    ReplyDelete