Sunday, January 24, 2016

Watercolour Balloons


Watercolour for Card Makers - Intermediate Techiniques starts tomorrow and I can't wait.  We are to take note of where we are with watercolours before class starts, so we can see how much progress we make during class.

So I had a go at watercolour balloons with some splatters of watercolour and gold shimmer spray.  Well things can only get better from here LOL.

I added Happy Birthday using a Simon Says Stamp die, and some Pretty Pink Posh clear droplets.

Hopefully I can keep up with class homework during the week when I'm working, but I won't have enough daylight till the weekend to photograph and share what I'm doing!

Ger x

1 comment:

  1. This card stood out from the page of cards! I love it! Great colors on the balloons.....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete