Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Ombre at Simon Says Stamp


I blended some distress inks - Festive Berries, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Evergreen Bough and Wild Honey - through a stencil.  I wanted colours to suit an Autumn birthday.  I decided I didn't want the stencil pattern to be straight so I tilted the stencil a bit before taping it down.

The cute hedgehog is from a Penny Black set 'Paint the Town', coloured with Copics and Inktense Watercolour Pencils.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp 'Happy and Smile' and the sequins are also from Simon Says Stamp.

We are enjoying fabulous Autumn sunshine all this week. Hope it's sunny where you are!

I'd like to enter this card into:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Ombre

Ger x

1 comment:

  1. Adorable image and the chevron in ombre is sweet in the background. Charming card. Thanks for playing along with us at the Ombre challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete