Sunday, December 7, 2014

Bauble card


Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday.  Today's card was made with a Hero Arts stamp and embossing folder set.  I inked the stamp with Peeled Paint before wiping the ink off the berries, then stamped and embossed the card panel.  I then die cut a circle from the panel (this flattened the embossing a bit, if I was making another I would re-think the order I did this in).

I love the mottled look the distress ink gave to the holly.

I punched tiny circles from red card and added them where the berries should be then stamped the Waltzingmouse bauble twice with Festive Berries.  I die cut a circle from another card panel then sandwiched silver cord between the two baubles and then between the two card panels, so the inside of the card is smooth.  The sentiment is also from Waltzingmouse Stamps and I edged the tag with Festive Berries.

I'd like to enter this into:

Virginia's View Challenge - All Things Distressed
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Holiday Cards

See you tomorrow with another festive make!

Ger x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love the hanging ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! So fun and festive! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design! The dry embossing/distressing is awesome with the baubles! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All Things Distressed” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete